Tuesday, December 3, 2019

K – Kindness | Anjana Shamballa Life Coach in bangalore

A quick short blog
My this blog K has been delayed a lot .Am sorry, I must say.
I felt really guilty when I could not get it out on time, but I told myself, it’s ok. It’s more important that I am kind to myself and not feel guilty.
Life over the last few weeks have been very hectic ..feel I have just been on the move and in this state honestly between my health and travel I just could not write.
A wonderful children’s program ( Sesame Street )  has a wonderful video that teaches kindness to children saying K is for kindness. Unlike many books which taught us K for king or K for kangaroo, I feel we must teach children how important kindness is to others and to ourselves too.
Kindness is defined as the quality of being friendly, generous and compassionate. If we can apply this to our life we by being kind to others become more gentle, more affectionate, more compassionate too.


There are many types of kindness:
  • Kindness to people: giving a sibling a hug, helping someone in need, and listening to a friend.
  • Kindness to animals: adopting a pet, filling up a cat’s water bowl, or walking a dog.
  • Kindness to the environment: recycling, planting a garden, throwing garbage away.
Kindness has been found by Scientists to be the most important in satisfaction and stability of relationships. Many colleges, including Harvard, are now emphasizing this on applications for admission.
As this is a quick short blog, my only question to you is
Do you show kindness to yourself?
And if so, can you share the different ways you do.
We all do learn from each other right ☺️

Source: https://www.anjanashamballa.com/k-kindness/

No comments:

Post a Comment